tisdag 16 april 2013

Childroom 2013

Edit: Final Room




Okey changed plans, my teacher thought I was going "to much animation" when the course is about rendering and modeling. So I had to change focus. What I did was starting all over. 

So this is Felicia's childroom.
Her parents died in an accident and now she lives with her grandparents.
Her grandpa Harold is an inventor. 

Here is one of his inventions. This spider will be animated ( a bit ) 
The mechanics is driven by expressions, the speed of the mechanics can be controlled by an attribute in one of the main controllers.


/////
This is a school project I'm working on, the goal of the project is to create a childroom and render it with maya software. Im thinking cool toys and action! vivala toystory

Hero:

I created an action figure for my room. He (or she?)  is rigged and ready to play with!




Played around with my rig, created a pretty lame runcycle.
Will be doing much more serious animations later. :)


Toys toys toys. two weeks before project starts. :)

 
Badteddy-bot:

 
Some planing.
 I want the hand to be able to transform in to different weapons.

I want the upper arm to be stretchy.
and I also want the helm to be able to close and open.

Made a quick concept. :)

The rig is done  and I'm ready to start block out my animations :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar